Czech scenarist and writer Jan Kameníček originally studied cello at the Prague Conservatory, he worked briefly in the Czech radio and since 1980 he is a freelancer. From 1978 he has written biographical stories and radio plays, also understood as biographical stories. He is also author and co-author of one-man theater, radio and television stories, music scenarios.
List of plays:
- Kocourku milej, já pro tě pláču
- Hrobník – The Gravedigger – English
- Hrobník – Der Totengraeber - German
- Hrobník – Grabarz – Polish
- Kocourku milej, já pro tě pláču – Koteczku miły, płaczę przez ciebie - Polish