Literary department provides the author's rights to publishers for book use in the areas of fiction, science and instructive literature, books for children and illustrations. The department has long time experience, linguistic knowledge, know-how, tradition and good contacts.
- represents Czech authors or the heirs for the printed use (books, periodical) in the Czech Republic and abroad
- negotiates contracts for all kinds of public use of literary works (fiction, non-fiction, professional and children’s literature including illustrations and photos)
- represents exclusively the foreign authors and titles of the foreign partner publishers or agencies in the Czech Republic
- visits foreign and domestic international books fairs
- cooperates with Czech studies teachers from abroad
You can find the list of represented authors in the following section: catalogue -> represented authors -> literary authors.
If you have any questions or requests, please, do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
Our offer for foreign publishers and agencies:
We would like to offer you cooperation with our Literary Department. You are very welcome to become our partner. We are ready to represent your authors and titles to the Czech publishers. We could also negotiate publishing contracts and manage publishing of books and payment of royalties. We could also help you with the unauthorized use of your author’s titles and solve the copyright infringement. Our usual provision is 10% of the royalties.
If you are intersted in the cooperation with us, please, do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.